Saturday 12 March 2016

How does your brain get the information into it we wondered. We googled it to find out.



How does this taste sense work?

We were learning about seeing hearing smelling and tasting... I liked the taste of blueberries best", said Taylor
" I was thinking that lime tastes more sour than lemon" said Nicky.

" Yuck that is yucky I don't want to eat it, " said Daryna.


We read that you you lose one of your senses the others make up for it so we took away our sight to see what happens.
 Tama says, "That you have to put on a scarf  on your eyes and another person holds you on the hand and tells you how many steps you have to go so you won't  bump into anything."


 I was enjoying this it felt sort of scary to not be able to see but when I stood still it was ok', said Amelia.

No comments:

Post a Comment